The Ford Family Foundation
The Ford Family Foundation partners with OSAC to offer four scholarship opportunities. The Early Bird deadline for these scholarships and all other OSAC-hosted scholarships is February 15* at 5:00pm PST and a Final Deadline of March 1* at 5:00pm PST.
*In the event that a scholarship application deadline falls on a weekend or holiday, the deadline will automatically be extended to 5:00pm PST of the following business day.
Click on the links below to learn more about each of the programs.
- Ford Scholars Program - for graduating high school seniors and community college transfer students pursuing a bachelor's degree at an eligible college.
- Ford Opportunity Program - for single parents who are "head of household" and pursuing a bachelor's degree at an eligible college.
- Ford ReStart Program - for students, age 25 years or older, beginning or returning to full-time postsecondary education in a certificate or degree program at an eligible college; applicants must be less than half way through the completion of their degree program.
- Ford Sons and Daughters Program - for dependents of employees of Roseburg Forest Products Co. who are 21 years old or younger by the application deadline; applicants may attend any eligible college in the U.S.
Application, Forms, and Other Materials
- OSAC Scholarship Application - Use this to apply for any Ford Family scholarship as well as other OSAC scholarships.
- Ford Special Recommendation Form - This is required only of Ford Scholars, Ford Opportunity or Ford ReStart Program applicants who do not meet the minimum GPA (3.00) or GED score of 700 (or 2650 pre-2014)).
The Ford Family Foundation Scholarship Office
44 Club Road, Suite 100
Eugene, Oregon 97401
Toll free: 877-864-2872
Eugene area: 541-485-6211